SlideRocket Debuts Sales & Marketing Edition - SlideRocket Increases Collaboration and Sharing Capabilities for the Enterprise
San Francisco, CA - September 29, 2009 - SlideRocket, the ultimate presentation platform, today announced its new Sales & Marketing Edition. The SlideRocket Sales & Marketing Edition is targeted at companies with large numbers of SlideRocket users to enhance collaboration across teams, increase efficiency and create great presentations. Some of the largest companies in the world are using SlideRocket to enable their sales and marketing teams to deliver winning presentations and measure their success at the office, virtually or on the road.
"Presentations are one of the most important tools of any sales and marketing team, yet companies have suffered with stagnant technology for years and accepted sub-par results. Organizations want and need presentations to be more than a basic digital brochure," said Chuck Dietrich, CEO, SlideRocket. "We have worked closely with our customers and developed the SlideRocket Sales & Marketing Edition to turn presentations into living content that allows companies to target, engage and effectively communicate with leads and prospects."
Presentations are the top technology tool sales and marketing professionals rely on every day to get their jobs done. They are often a key part of an initial conversation, as well as integral to the close of a big deal. The Sales & Marketing Edition includes unique functionality to improve sales and marketing efficiency and customer engagement. The new edition insures sales and marketing professionals present the latest and most compelling content and can measure the impact on prospects, while competitive information stays safe and secure. The SlideRocket Sales & Marketing Edition adds the following to achieve these goals:
- Enterprise-level Sharing, Permissions and Controls: Complimentary to the existing security controls SlideRocket has always offered for shared presentations, the Sales & Marketing Edition adds enterprise-level sharing, permissions and control for when teams work together on one document. These new capabilities help companies maintain brand integrity and information accuracy across presentations.
- Internal collaboration: Shared folders with new permissions ensure that employees always access the correct document with the most recent content. Controls added around permissions and capabilities, along with slide themes, color and fonts maintain content accuracy and brand integrity.
- Slide Groups: New to SlideRocket are Slide Groups, a high productivity feature that allows users to create groups of married slides that can be easily searched for and added to presentations with a simple ‘drag and drop.’ Slide Groups maintain brand integrity, ensure accuracy of information and help teams compile and create compelling and targeted presentations in minutes, not hours.
- Branded Templates: Companies can now maintain brand integrity when emailing presentation links to outside parties. The new custom emails look as if they are coming from inside the company and add another layer of brand control for enterprises.
- Portable Presentations: With the new SlideRocket Portable Presentation, users can easily present at major events and important meetings without worrying about connectivity or hardware compatibility issues and without the need for a specialized player. Users can export presentations and save the rich media presentation on hard drives, thumb drives, CDs or even send them as email attachments. Full fidelity and quality of the file is ensured, no matter the platform.
- Enhanced Analytics: SlideRocket’s unmatched analytics make it possible to know when a presentation is opened, if it was forwarded and on which slides the viewer lingered the longest. SlideRocket is the only presentation solution that measures what happens after one hits the ‘send’ button and allows sales teams to identify the specific area of interest for each lead.
Until SlideRocket, presentations have been limited to flat, static slides built with antiquated technology, just like a printed brochure. SlideRocket’s application changes the way people think about presentations. SlideRocket turns presentations inside out and allows people to interact and engage in ways not possible with the technology available today. Finally, there is an innovative, cloud-based service where companies can easily create, manage, share, and measure stunning presentations both within and beyond the walls of their business.
For more details about the SlideRocket Sales and Marketing Edition click watch this online presentation. To sign up for a free trial, please visit www.sliderocket.com.
SlideRocket reinvents presentations by bringing big ideas to life, engaging audiences and driving business. The platform promotes influential story telling through interactive capabilities like audio, rich media and instant feedback that elevate meetings, regardless of time or location. In addition, the measurement analytics provide dynamic sales tools and unmatched customer insight. With SlideRocket you can quickly and easily create and deliver stunning presentations with quantifiable results. For more information, please visit www.sliderocket.com.
VMware delivers virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable IT organizations to energize businesses of all sizes. With the industry leading virtualization platform – VMware vSphere® – customers rely on VMware to reduce capital and operating expenses, improve agility, ensure business continuity, strengthen security and go green. With 2010 revenues of $2.9 billion, more than 250,000 customers and 25,000 partners, VMware is the leader in virtualization, which consistently ranks as a top priority among CIOs. VMware is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices throughout the world and can be found online at www.vmware.com.
Borders + Gratehouse for SlideRocket