New Hire Update: SlideRocket Appoints Heidi Jackman To Chief Marketing Officer
San Francisco, CA - May 05, 2010 - Fast-growing online presentation provider SlideRocket taps former Intuit Marketing Executive to lead its marketing efforts
- SlideRocket (www.sliderocket.com), the leading online presentation provider, today announced that it has appointed Heidi Jackman to its executive management team as Chief Marketing Officer.
- Jackman brings 20 years of experience in high-tech marketing, e-commerce and product management to SlideRocket. With proven success increasing customer satisfaction and revenue at both B-to-B and B-to-C companies, Jackman has a stellar track record building and managing high-performing teams and growing both new and established businesses.
- Before joining SlideRocket, Jackman worked at Intuit as Director, Web Center of Excellence, Small Business Division, and acted as Group Marketing Manager, QuickBooks Online Edition where she grew the customer base by 50x and revenue by 100x within three years.
- Jackman also played an integral role in growing new software categories, pioneering the launch of Intuit's first SaaS application, driving it to fastest growing product at Intuit, and implementing the company's “web first” strategy. She has held similar executive level positions throughout her career, including Vice President of Marketing Strategy at Cruel World and Director of Product Management at Career Central.
"Heidi brings an in-depth knowledge of marketing strategy and customer acquisition to the SlideRocket team," said Chuck Dietrich,Chief Executive Officer for SlideRocket. "Not only is she a master of critical marketing functions such as branding and online marketing but she’s extremely experienced launching SaaS offerings and online platforms," said Dietrich. "Her expertise will be invaluable to SlideRocket as we continue our current growth trajectory."
"What excites me most about SlideRocket is the opportunity to solve the problem of boring, one-dimensional presentations with innovative technology and, in turn, revolutionize one of the most critical business communication tools in the world," said Heidi Jackman, chief marketing officer of SlideRocket."This is an exhilarating time for the company and I’m looking forward to taking SlideRocket to the next level."
More On SlideRocket:
- By leveraging the power of the Internet, SlideRocket is changing presentations from static brochures and lectures to measurable living tools that inspire teamwork and enable collaboration, audience interaction, engagement, and measurement.
- About SlideRocket: www.sliderocket.com
- About Heidi Jackman: http://www.sliderocket.com/about/team.html
- Examples of presentations created with SlideRocket: http://www.sliderocket.com/product/presentation_showcase.html
- Free trial of SlideRocket: http://www.sliderocket.com/signup/
SlideRocket reinvents presentations by bringing big ideas to life, engaging audiences and driving business. The platform promotes influential story telling through interactive capabilities like audio, rich media and instant feedback that elevate meetings, regardless of time or location. In addition, the measurement analytics provide dynamic sales tools and unmatched customer insight. With SlideRocket you can quickly and easily create and deliver stunning presentations with quantifiable results. For more information, please visit www.sliderocket.com.
VMware delivers virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable IT organizations to energize businesses of all sizes. With the industry leading virtualization platform – VMware vSphere® – customers rely on VMware to reduce capital and operating expenses, improve agility, ensure business continuity, strengthen security and go green. With 2010 revenues of $2.9 billion, more than 250,000 customers and 25,000 partners, VMware is the leader in virtualization, which consistently ranks as a top priority among CIOs. VMware is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices throughout the world and can be found online at www.vmware.com.
Borders + Gratehouse for SlideRocket