Marketing in the Cloud: SlideRocket Joins Industry Consortium
Today, fast-growing online presentation provider SlideRocket announced that it has joined the Marketing Cloud, an alliance of cloud-based service providers aimed at making both internal and external marketing operations more efficient and effective.
San Francisco, CA - July 1, 2010 -- Today, fast-growing online presentation provider SlideRocket announced that it has joined the Marketing Cloud, an alliance of cloud-based service providers aimed at making both internal and external marketing operations more efficient and effective.
- SlideRocket, the leading online presentation provider, today announced that it has linked with the Marketing Cloud and its partners to deliver easy and cost-effective ways for businesses to market themselves in the cloud.
- The Marketing Cloud members include Conductor, Demandbase, Hoovers (a D&B company), Luma, Marketo, Jigsaw, ON24 and PRNewswire.
- As cloud computing transforms business practices, the Marketing Cloud helps marketers drive demand for their solutions and assess the effectiveness of their programs while eliminating the cost, risk and complexity of traditional marketing tools.
- SlideRocket's professional presentation toolkit enables users to easily create compelling slides - one of the strongest assets in a marketing arsenal.
- Leveraging the cloud, SlideRocket securely stores presentations in one place, lets users create, manage, and control templates and themes to ensure consistency, and then measure presentation analytics.
"Presentations are the language of business communication and SlideRocket is committed to increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of that communication. We enable businesses to tell their story in an engaging and measurable way", said Chuck Dietrich. "The Marketing Cloud partnership enables SlideRocket to provide a more holistic business communication solution for sales and marketing professionals."
More On SlideRocket:
- By leveraging the power of the Internet, SlideRocket is changing presentations from static brochures and lectures to measurable living tools that inspire teamwork and enable collaboration, audience interaction, engagement, and measurement.
- About SlideRocket: www.sliderocket.com
- About the Marketing Cloud: http://www.marketing-cloud.com
- Free trial of SlideRocket: http://www.sliderocket.com/signup/
SlideRocket reinvents presentations by bringing big ideas to life, engaging audiences and driving business. The platform promotes influential story telling through interactive capabilities like audio, rich media and instant feedback that elevate meetings, regardless of time or location. In addition, the measurement analytics provide dynamic sales tools and unmatched customer insight. With SlideRocket you can quickly and easily create and deliver stunning presentations with quantifiable results. For more information, please visit www.sliderocket.com.
VMware delivers virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable IT organizations to energize businesses of all sizes. With the industry leading virtualization platform – VMware vSphere® – customers rely on VMware to reduce capital and operating expenses, improve agility, ensure business continuity, strengthen security and go green. With 2010 revenues of $2.9 billion, more than 250,000 customers and 25,000 partners, VMware is the leader in virtualization, which consistently ranks as a top priority among CIOs. VMware is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices throughout the world and can be found online at www.vmware.com.
Borders + Gratehouse for SlideRocket