SlideRocket Launches in New Chrome Web Store
Stunning, interactive presentations are a single click away
San Francisco, CA – Dec 7, 2010 - SlideRocket today announced it is among the first to join Google’s new Chrome Web Store. SlideRocket is the richest, most compelling online presentation application. Now, 120 million Chrome users can access SlideRocket with one click via the Google Chrome Web Store or their Google ID to create and manage stunning and engaging presentations that drive business.
Integrating SlideRocket with the Google Chrome Web Store makes online presentation development fast, easy and dynamic. Benefits include single sign-on, contact integration and real time feeds from Google applications. Industry-first capabilities include collaborative comments, feedback forms and polls, enhanced analytics, HTML5 player, and a comprehensive presentation dashboard enabling businesses to:
- Create interactive presentations that drive sales: SlideRocket enables businesses to engage and collaborate with their audiences in real-time or on-demand with intuitive authoring tools, collaborative comments, feedback forms and polls. By turning presentations into interactive sales and marketing tools, SlideRocket drives sales and helps businesses make smarter business decisions.
- Manage a library of slides – less time looking for slides, more time closing deals: SlideRocket provides easy access to libraries of photos, video, music, slides and presentations. Integration with Google Apps into SlideRocket presentations ensures up-to-date information every time the presentation is viewed.
- Easily share, publish and secure presentations: SlideRocket makes it easy for users to collaborate on authoring and to extend the viewing audience with one-to-many communications, both online and offline. Unparalleled security features enable safe sharing for the most sensitive data. Users can instantly access Google contacts to invite sales prospects, customers and more to view SlideRocket presentations.
- Present flawlessly from any location: SlideRocket recently introduced its HTML5 mobile player enabling businesses to integrate rich media including integrated video playback, 3-D transitions and artistic builds on iPhone and iPad platforms. SlideRocket plans to extend HTML5 support to its web application.
- Measure presentation views and analyze its success: Users get real-time feedback on who is viewing content and which slides are of most interest, gaining an understanding of how and why their presentations are succeeding and creating opportunities for follow up.
“The web has become an incredibly powerful platform for innovation, allowing users to do much more online than they ever imagined,” said Sundar Pichai, VP of product management for Google Chrome. “The Chrome Web Store showcases the power of the open web and we’re excited to have SlideRocket as a part of it.”
“We are very excited to be a part of the opening of Google’s new Chrome Web Store,” said Chuck Dietrich, CEO of SlideRocket. “The web is the new office and with this new online marketplace, businesses have the essential applications they need at their fingertips.”
The Chrome Web Store is an online marketplace where users can search, browse and use web-based applications and extensions. From productivity tools to research sites to interactive games, the Chrome Web Store helps users find the best applications on the web.
SlideRocket reinvents presentations by bringing big ideas to life, engaging audiences and driving business. The platform promotes influential story telling through interactive capabilities like audio, rich media and instant feedback that elevate meetings, regardless of time or location. In addition, the measurement analytics provide dynamic sales tools and unmatched customer insight. With SlideRocket you can quickly and easily create and deliver stunning presentations with quantifiable results. For more information, please visit www.sliderocket.com.
VMware delivers virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable IT organizations to energize businesses of all sizes. With the industry leading virtualization platform – VMware vSphere® – customers rely on VMware to reduce capital and operating expenses, improve agility, ensure business continuity, strengthen security and go green. With 2010 revenues of $2.9 billion, more than 250,000 customers and 25,000 partners, VMware is the leader in virtualization, which consistently ranks as a top priority among CIOs. VMware is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices throughout the world and can be found online at www.vmware.com.
Borders + Gratehouse for SlideRocket