(Click here if you don’t see the embedded presentation in your RSS reader)
SlideRocket beta version 29 is now posted and includes the following additions/fixes:
- Added: New Build Animations – Wipe, Sparkle, Scale, Pop, Blur
- Setting a slide’s Background Fill to “Image” now displays the image instead of turning the background gray.
- Builds and effects assigned to placeholders are now saved (if you were losing effects and builds that you assigned to elements on your slides, this is why and it’s fixed now).
- Transitions applied to the first slide of a presentation no longer cause a brief flash when viewing the presentation.
- Presentations with videos on the first slide no longer appear tiny in the player (if you do see this for any reason, the workaround is to right-click the tiny slide in the player and choose “Original Size”).
- Transitions now work on slides with videos.
- Added viewing statistics to “Share” button in the Library so you can now see how long each slide in your presentation has been viewed.
- Added ability to grab embed code from player to facilitate sharing.
- SlideRocket now checks for content updates every 60 seconds (if multiple people are working on the same presentation).
- The nav bar now appears/disappears when the cursor is moved to the bottom of the screen in fullscreen mode (it’s always on the screen if you’re not in fullscreen mode).
- The cursor now changes to a pointing finger when moved over an element with a hyperlink applied.
- Resizable windows are no longer invertible.
- Share and Fullscreen buttons are now enabled in the player before starting presentation.
- Fixed bug that sometimes displayed error when creating thumbnail for a slide with video on it.
- BarFlash and Decoder build animations are now restricted to Animate by Character only.
- Fixed issue where player wasn’t scaling to fit to window the first time a presentation was previewed.
- Presentation files are now pre-cached when previewing playback in the editor (they were previously only pre-cached in the player)
- Image fills are now pre-loaded before slide is displayed.
There is still an issue where elements at the slide level can be temporarily layered under layout items but these changes will not be saved.
Thank you to everyone who has been submitting bug reports to us, those are helping tremendously! As a reminder, you can find the user manual here.