What’s New?

By Nat Robinson on April 17, 2008

This week we’ve been working on some very important fixes and new functionality. Many of you have asked for these features and we think you’re going to like them:

PowerPoint Import

Has improved in both accuracy and speed with greater support for Windows fonts. Import your latest PowerPoint today and put it to work in SlideRocket.

The ever handy undo makes it’s debut performance in SlideRocket. Making a quick revision is now part of the SlideRocket feature set. Just hit CTRL-Z (CMND-Z for Mac) and get back to where you started.

Working with tables has increased in stability and usability with changes to selection, alignment and formatting. Create a comparison chart, a pricing matrix and try binding your table to a Google Spreadsheet.

Slide Navigation Pane

A quick fix to quick clicks. Clicking quickly through slides in the slide navigation pane was causing data loss or odd resizing, now you can click as fast as you like!

Snow Plug-in

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow with the new SlideRocket Snow Plug-in. Try out the new plug-in and see how many different kinds of snow you can make. By tweaking the various plug-in properties you can go beyond snow and make all kinds of interesting motion backgrounds too. Who said presentations can’t be fun?
Snow Plugin

We’re doing a lot of bug fixing and smoothing based on your comments and feedback. Please keep them coming and be sure to check out the new and improved feature set.

1. Jenny Luca

April 28, 2008 @ 3:05 am

Hi team at SlideRocket,

I requested an invite a while ago and haven’t received one as yet. I’m hanging out for one – I have to present at a major conference here in Australia on May 12th (Will Richardson is the keynote speaker) and I’d love to use SlideRocket to make the presentation. Any chance of an invite??

Jenny Luca.

2. Sheila

May 1, 2008 @ 5:03 pm

I’m just starting a video to be entered in a contest next week. SlideRocket will help me win!

Besides, you know you need more women on the beta!

Looking forward to testing SlideRocket…. Thanks!

3. Jürgen Linsenmaier

May 6, 2008 @ 4:41 am

10 years later —> SlideRocket is counting down to launch. To request an invite to our private beta, please sign up below.

4. Steve

November 14, 2008 @ 4:14 am

I am very interested in SlideRocket (nice work). We are a multimedia/web app company that creates cd-roms, kiosk interface etc. One of are new clients is looking to advance past powerpoint presentations but require the level of easy editing PP can give them that flash swf/xml cant(on budget). We were looking at building a flex/flash10 presentation system that allowed the client to do editing to the presentation a lot like slideRocket but offline. We would suggest sliderocket as a platform but they require a navigation/menu system and multiple levels of content structure (more multimedia like and less slide style).

Is there a way you can add a navigation layer to slideRocket that would allow the creation of a navigation that would update as screens are added/deleted, sub content levels and links to screens when selected? Maybe something that can be custom skinned or created in flash and imported.I think slideRocket would be a even better presentation tool with a bit more navigation options pushing slightly more towards multimedia presentations. Big ask so probably cant be done for this client but maybe others.

September 24, 2014 @ 2:43 pm

A search for Clash of Clans Hacks will return number
    of benefits, even obtaining genuine supply which genuinely provides the hacks is uncommon. We have hacks for these.

6. farm heroes saga cheats

September 24, 2014 @ 6:23 pm

It’s a pity you don’t have a donate button! I’d most certainly
    donate to this brilliant blog! I guess for now i’ll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
    I look forward to fresh updates and will share this site with my Facebook group.
    Talk soon!

7. Alan Lee

January 20, 2016 @ 6:19 am

Hi my friend! I wish to say that this post is amazing, nice written and include approximately all important infos. I would like to see more posts like this .

8. Max Ross

January 22, 2016 @ 12:58 am

This is my first time pay a visit at here and i am in fact impressed to read everthing at single place.

9. Emily Johnston

January 25, 2016 @ 6:10 pm

Awesome read. I just passed this onto a buddy who was doing a little research on that. He just bought me lunch since I found it for him! Therefore let me rephrase: Thanks for lunch!

10. Lucas Jones

January 29, 2016 @ 4:34 pm

great details exactle what i had been searching for