Thanks to everyone who’s shown an interest in SlideRocket and signed up for a private beta account, the response has been overwhelming! The good news is that many of you already have accounts and have been sending us some really great feedback, muchas gracias! For those of you who don’t yet have a beta account we hope to be letting you in very soon. We’ll be opening up another 500 slots today and more will follow in short order. This timed release allows us to gradually ramp up and test the software and infrastructure while still ensuring a great experience.
For the newbie’s, here are a couple of things to think about as you use SlideRocket for the first time. The kinds of things that make the beta program invaluable for us and will help you get the most out of your SlideRocket account.
1. Try everything. Import a PowerPoint, apply some effects and builds, share the online link with some friends and then measure who watched what etc. etc. The more you can try the better you will understand the breadth and depth of SlideRocket’s capabilities.
2. We care what you think so don’t be afraid to tell us. Click on the Feedback button in the lower left corner of the SlideRocket screen and then click Send Feedback
3. We don’t really like bugs but we do like getting rid of them. If you find an issue or problem or something you don’t understand, go ahead and click the Send Bug Report button in the upper right of the screen. The more detail you can give us about how to reproduce an issue, the quicker we can get it fixed.
4. Tell us about your experience, what did you expect to happen? what actually happened? How would you change it?
5. Tell us what you’d love to see in SlideRocket, you never know maybe someone else wants it too.
6. Tell us what you liked. It’s always nice to get encouragement
Thanks in advance for all the feedback. You’re helping us make SlideRocket better every day, literally.