Rocketeers Wanted

By Nat Robinson on July 11, 2008

We published a new job post for an Inside Sales Rep today on our jobs page. This person will be responsible for helping us set up our telesales business to work with prospects in understanding their presentation needs and illustrating how SlideRocket can fulfill them.  Apart from a very competitive compensation package and a great team of smart people to work with, it’s a chance to help build a new SaaS business from the ground up and bring an amazing product to a market that is clamoring for better presentation solutions.

While SlideRocket offers all kinds of ways to do presentations better, one of the biggest challenges we’ll face is convincing users to make the investment to switch from what they know to something they don’t, from a shrink-wrapped desktop solution with a monopolized market and mind share to a no-wrap, cloud based solution full of potential energy. There’s two pieces of good news. Number 1 – People LOVE SlideRocket, we’ve had amazing responses from beta users and that’s exactly the brand experience we want. Number 2 – It’s not us that needs to keep looking over our shoulder ;-)

SlideRocket is uniquely positioned to become the next big thing in presentation technology, now we just need someone to take the orders. The Inside Sales Rep position is a great chance to get into SlideRocket pre-launch and we’d love to hear from qualified candidates. Come be a rocketeer!

1. Jeff (no, the other one)

July 18, 2008 @ 5:10 am

Let’s get some spell-check up in here: “experiece”, “uniqely”.

Sorry. Minored in English. Work in Education. All that potential energy can’t be contained, I understand.

Excellent product — can’t wait to use it!

Thanks,

Jeff Jones
    Dept. of Postsecondary Education
    jeffj1111@gmail.com

2. Ian

August 3, 2008 @ 9:23 am

Hi!

This looks like a great product. I am very excited about it. I realize that you are going to be going to a paid model Do you have a breakdown as to what that will look like yet?

My second question (and the more important one for me) do you have any plans to help the education community use your product as in a discount or something else? Thanks!

Ian
    Grade 3
    Highroad Academy

3. Greg Cooper

August 5, 2008 @ 7:02 am

This will be a interesting petrie dish for me….using SR to prospect online in an effort to solidfy both ‘retail’ real estate clients AND speaking clients for my secondary business. I have a great deal to learn but the frighening reality is this product has my brain humming to an endless stream of possibilities. Now if I can only live up to the application’s potential……..

Greg Cooper
    Century 21 Realty Group 1
    Indianapolis

4. Ahmad

July 18, 2015 @ 8:36 pm

Interesting comments here…“the negitave impacts of their activism on the macro global economy…. now everyone seems to understand that systemic issues cannot be ignored, even for those with very short fuses.”With these two comments I see the narrow view of this freeism and I quite agree about the negitave impact of the global economics and systemic issues. In fact I do not see any financial value that has accrued to takers of this freeism.I don’t use Craigslist. But I will pay to use a Craigslist look-a-like that gave me real value, such as tradable equity in an IPO where my free equity is worth 3, 5, 11, 20, and over 40 times more because of well-formulated ratios of owner’s equity to paying customers equity?I see nowhere on these blogs and quotes the important numbers where the serious conclusion to this freeism is replaced by combining the pure financial needs of social media participants with the pure financial needs of start-ups in an exact new public company ratio. This ratio is the new Free Business Model that will produce the next crop of needed billionaires’ activists.So lets elevate this freeism negitave to the positive opportunity of introducing a certain amount of onetime micro cash say $30 bucks per members, and then permit free. Lets find the optimal macro social media numbers based on using the macro USA capitalist and free enterprise evolved data of 306 million citizens 18,600 public traded companies with a market value of $19.95 trillion. This macro view and solution is better from here where nothing is missed.It is by the standard accounting formula for public companies that always 100% of the time creates 3, 5, 11, 20, and over 40 times revenue when annual revenue is greater than a constant. The formula is x=(a*b)/c with ‘y’ shares where X is stock price B is earnings; C is rate of return with 61 million shares outstanding where 364 new billionaires are made in 2010. Because quite frankly it seems that only those destined to be billionaires have the intelligence and the ability to act on this formula under the right conditions.The right three conditions are:1.Assemble 14 million social media participants vote on 364 start ups that they will buy from2.14 million participants buy from these 364 new public companies in exchange for 46% or 2 shares each given free after an average purchase of $33 where the start up owners retain 31%.The 364+ billionaires that these three conditions create are thrown alway! These 364 throw always are the mere catalyst to glue the network in non-competitive ways. It is the pure financial needs of 14+ million participants, to be exact 3.6 billion humans at $318 per day that are driving this global social network revolution.When 14 million times $33 times (+ or -) $.63 divided by 61 million shares divider by (+ or -) .03 for a stock price of $159 is provided for 14 million participants daily then we have free equity driving the global economy replacing the negitave free credit.Yes! 14 million participants are happy with $318 per day and 364 new billionaires with $3 billion each!Anyone with the vision, intelligence and the ability is encouraged to help make this happen…it is ‘the first open source Free Business Model’ with a pre-calculated structure.Paul Katchings

5. excel consultants

October 6, 2015 @ 12:17 pm

F*ckin’ amazing issues here. I am very glad to peer your post. Thanks a lot and i am taking a look ahead to touch you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

6. zero gravity scooters

October 9, 2015 @ 9:52 am

fantastic points altogether, you simply won a new reader. What would you suggest about your submit that you just made some days in the past? Any positive?