What’s Next For The SlideRocket Marketplace?

By Nat Robinson on January 20, 2009

In case you haven’t heard, the SlideRocket Marketplace is where you go to browse, buy and rapidly integrate content and services that will help you make great presentations. Today we have Mimeo (digital printing and overnight delivery) and Fotolia (stock photography) up and running. We also have agreements in place with PresentationPro (graphics and icons), Ascender Fonts (to let you upload custom fonts), Audio Micro (music and FX) and Andertoons (cartoons).

In the next few weeks we’ll be releasing a new UI for the SlideRocket Marketplace and both PresentationPro and Andertoons will be coming online so stay tuned, we’ll let you know when they’re ready to roll.

In the meantime we want to know what you’d like to see next in the SlideRocket Marketplace so we can prioritize our efforts accordingly. Take the poll and tell us what you’re thinking.

1. Pingback by SlideRocket Launches Shiny New Features – Folders, Grouping, Cartoons and More! | SlideRocket Online Presentation Software

October 18, 2010 @ 6:34 pm

[...] no matter which plan you are on.  Please check it out and let us know what you think!  And please vote in our poll to let us know what you would like to see next in the [...]

2. Morton Quirke

October 20, 2014 @ 9:40 am

I precisely had to thank you so much once more. I am not sure what I would have sorted out in the absence of the type of secrets discussed by you regarding such a area of interest. Completely was a terrifying scenario in my position, nevertheless looking at your specialized technique you processed the issue made me to jump over contentment. I am thankful for this support and as well , sincerely hope you recognize what a great job that you’re providing training people via a site. Most probably you haven’t come across all of us.

3. Matt Glover

March 21, 2016 @ 8:43 pm

I must thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this blog. I’m hoping to check out the same high-grade content from you in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my very own website now ; )

4. Katherine Anderson

March 24, 2016 @ 5:56 am

What’s up it’s me, I am also visiting this site daily, this website is in fact good and the people are truly sharing good thoughts.

5. Megan Baker

March 24, 2016 @ 6:04 am

I simply needed to say thanks once more. I’m not certain the things I would have done without the actual creative concepts discussed by you directly on such a subject. It had become an absolute fearsome issue in my circumstances, but observing a specialized strategy you processed that made me to leap over joy. I am grateful for this guidance and as well , sincerely hope you are aware of a powerful job you’re putting in training the others using a web site. I am certain you have never encountered any of us.

6. Christopher Welch

March 25, 2016 @ 4:34 pm

Can I just say what a aid to find somebody who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You undoubtedly know learn how to convey a difficulty to mild and make it crucial. A lot more individuals need to read this and perceive this facet with the story. I cant believe youre no much more well-liked because you surely have the gift.

7. Elizabeth Underwood

March 28, 2016 @ 7:52 pm

Good website! I truly love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified when a new post has been made. I’ve subscribed to your feed which must do the trick! Have a great day!

8. Penelope Hudson

March 29, 2016 @ 4:36 pm

Awesome website you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any community forums that cover the same topics discussed in this article? I’d really like to be a part of group where I can get comments from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Appreciate it!

9. Theresa Wright

March 30, 2016 @ 9:05 pm

With the modern methods of bait delivery via spod rockets and ground bait launchers and bait boats and all the rest you do not need to make round boilies ever again (and using totally uniquely-shaped baits will catch you far mare big fish. More than one million acres of public hunting land is available to hunters in Georgia, including more than 100 state-operated wildlife management areas. There are two differences in these two types of boats.

10. Victoria Reid

March 30, 2016 @ 9:17 pm

It can be mostly extremely difficult to find well-informed individuals on this content, still you look like you comprehend whatever you’re raving about! Thanks

11. Joanne McGrath

April 3, 2016 @ 8:11 pm

Thanks for the recommendations you have discussed here. Something else I would like to mention is that computer system memory needs generally increase along with other innovations in the technologies. For instance, when new generations of processor chips are brought to the market, there is certainly usually an equivalent increase in the scale calls for of both the pc memory along with hard drive space. This is because the program operated simply by these processors will inevitably surge in power to make use of the new technological innovation.

12. Sebastian Graham

April 3, 2016 @ 8:12 pm

I am no longer positive where you’re getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend a while learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I used to be in search of this info for my mission.

13. vin finder

May 1, 2016 @ 7:44 am

Keep these articles coming as they’ve opened many new doors for me. Running Carfax report now to avoid buying a salvage title vehicle