Announcing the SlideRocket Stimulus Package

By Tracy Frey on March 19, 2009

With the economy taking its toll on both budgets and resources, SlideRocket is doing its part to lower your costs, streamline your workflows and help you win business with great presentations.

Here at Mission Control, we know that SlideRocket really takes off when you have more than one person in your account. With multiple users, you can easily collaborate on presentations, control and update your message easily for anyone who is delivering it, and keep your organization in sync. We use it all the time for our own presentations (I guess that should go without saying…), and I can’t tell you how much  time and frustration using SlideRocket has saved me personally.  I can’t remember the last time I had to search through gazillions of old decks to find the slide I’m looking for – just to change a number or update a graphic, or the last time I had to email a ginormous presentation that of course crashed a colleague’s inbox.  I know, I know – I work here, so I’m totally biased, but I swear using SlideRocket has totally freed me from presentation hell in so many ways. It makes me happy to collaboratively work on presentations with my co-workers now; when was the last time you said that??

We want you to feel this excitement and happiness too, so for the remainder of March we’re giving you a free user ($288 value) for every business subscription of 2 or more users.  In other words, you subscribe 2 users, and you get a 3rd for free. Subscribe 3 users, and you get a 4th for free, etc.

Awesome, right? So, here’s what you need to do to take advantage of this:

1. Sign up for a 30-Day Trial account. If you have an account already, proceed directly to the next step.
  2. Email Sales at sales@sliderocket.com, or call us at 415.436.9134, push “2,” and say, “Sign me up for the SlideRocket Stimulus Package.”

This offer is good until March 31st, so jump on it and start stimulating your presentations today! (Yeah, we had to say it…)

1. Stephanie

March 26, 2009 @ 9:52 am

I only minutes ago, started the trial version of Slide Rocket. I imported an existing PowerPoint 2007 slide deck only to find that the content on many of the pages did not import. What good does this program do me if I can’t create in PowerPoint and import everything into SlideRocket? Any comments are appreciated.

2. Zoe Ross

January 19, 2016 @ 6:55 pm

I happen to be writing to let you be aware of of the cool discovery my girl had viewing the blog. She learned a good number of issues, not to mention how it is like to possess a wonderful coaching heart to have many more smoothly gain knowledge of several complicated subject matter. You really exceeded my desires. I appreciate you for coming up with the warm and helpful, trusted, informative and in addition fun tips on your topic to Ethel.

3. Sally Walker

January 20, 2016 @ 6:48 am

There is certainly a lot to find out about this topic. I love all the points you’ve made.

4. Joseph Underwood

January 25, 2016 @ 6:37 pm

Oh my goodness! an incredible article dude. Thank you Nonetheless I am experiencing difficulty with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting equivalent rss downside? Anybody who is aware of kindly respond. Thnkx

5. Olivia Lyman

January 25, 2016 @ 6:40 pm

Unquestionably consider that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the internet the easiest factor to understand of. I say to you, I definitely get irked at the same time as folks think about issues that they just do not realize about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest as well as outlined out the whole thing with no need side-effects , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thank you

6. Samantha Tucker

January 26, 2016 @ 4:24 am

Throughout the grand pattern of things you secure an A with regard to effort. Where you actually lost us was first on your details. You know, as the maxim goes, details make or break the argument.. And that could not be much more true here. Having said that, permit me say to you just what did work. The text can be extremely engaging and that is possibly the reason why I am taking an effort in order to comment. I do not make it a regular habit of doing that. Next, although I can notice the leaps in reason you make, I am not really sure of just how you seem to unite the points which in turn help to make the final result. For the moment I shall yield to your issue however hope in the future you link the dots much better.

7. Madeleine Brown

January 26, 2016 @ 5:48 pm

Thanks for finally writing about >Chabot College

8. Felicity Mitchell

January 27, 2016 @ 5:58 pm

I have been checking out a few of your posts and i must say clever stuff. I will make sure to bookmark your blog.

9. Virginia Arnold

January 29, 2016 @ 5:00 pm

Simply wish to say your article is as astounding. The clarity in your post is simply great and i can assume you are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your fwed to keep updated with forthcoming post.

10. Jennifer Carr

January 29, 2016 @ 5:05 pm

You made some decent points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your site.

11. Keith Hemmings

March 26, 2016 @ 5:55 pm

I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I am now not sure whether this submit is written through him as no one else know such certain about my trouble. You are amazing! Thank you!

12. Dan Thomson

March 29, 2016 @ 5:08 pm

I believe you have observed some very interesting points , thankyou for the post.

13. Natalie Parsons

March 30, 2016 @ 9:46 pm

I enjoy, lead to I discovered just what I used to be having a look for. You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye