It’s official, SlideRocket has been nominated for the 2008 Best Design Crunchie! Thanks to everyone who nominated SlideRocket and got us this far.
Now is where the spark ignites, where the fuel explodes and sends the rocket skyward, where we find out who has the right stuff and we separate the men from the boys. Now is when we need your vote to get us on the winners podium.
Vote for SlideRocket
(vote before midnight Jan 5)
What Winning a Crunchie Means To Us
- It means you voted, thanks, that means a lot
- The judges like us, they really really like us
- We tangled with the competition and came out on top
- We get some free PR
- We raised awareness about SlideRocket
- More and more people find out that SlideRocket is a better way to make great presentations
- We continue to improve SlideRocket and help you make great presentations
- You make great presentations and win more business, kudos from your peers, and your competitors tremble every time you launch SlideRocket
See what good your vote can do?
Thanks from everyone at SlideRocket.
TechCrunch is ramping-up to the 2008 Crunchies and it’s time to think about what happened in technology this year. While the Crunchies are an awards ceremony the process of getting to the awards is actually about customer and peer recognition.
This year has been great for SlideRocket. We raised money to build a company, won some awards, ran successful private and public beta programs, signed up thousands of users who’ve had great SlideRocket experiences, launched SlideRocket to the public, launched the SlideRocket Marketplace and established ourselves in the Software-as-a-Service, Rich Internet Application, productivity software landscape. More importantly we sincerely we hope we’ve done enough to earn your nomination in one of the following categories. We’re entering the 3 categories that make the most sense for us:
- Best Design – Recognition for best user-interface design
- Best Enterprise – For a company focused on enterprise or business-to-business applications and services
- Best New Startup of 2008 – Product must have launched in 2008.
Click the link if you would like to nominate SlideRocket for a Crunchie. We thank you for your consideration and your nomination. We hope to see you on the winners podium so we can thank you properly
The SlideRocket Team.